Twenty years experience in management consulting, project management and executive coaching.
Rachel has led projects in:
- Organisational development
- IT specification, selection and implementation
- Customer relationship management
- Business process improvement
- Corporate social responsibility
- Performance measurement
- Strategic partnerships
- Strategic planning
In addition Rachel has delivered a number of generalist HR roles/projects, developing skills and experience in; recruitment, performance management, succession planning, talent management, industrial and employment relations advice and support.
Rachel has worked for Deliotte Consulting, Howart Clark Whitehall (UK), The National Autistic Society (UK), The NZ refining company, and the Robyn Hood foundation. As a consultant she has worked with many large corporates, government organizations, SMEs and not for profit organizations in the UK, Australia and NZ.
Rachel has also just submitted her PhD in Organisational Behaviour (on Scholarship) at the University of Western Australia. Her research explored the link between heart rate variability and worker performance, via mindfulness meditation and exercise.
Facilitation and Coaching Experience
Rachel has been executive coaching for over 15 years, working with a range of leaders at all levels of organizational life.
Rachel has designed and delivered workshops in: coaching, facilitation, leadership, strategy, creativity, teambuilding, values based performance as well as a range of ICT topics. Rachel also provides facilitation for strategic partnerships and teams in crisis or undergoing change.
- BSc, Environmental Science and Ecology (Waikato University)
- MMS(Tech), with merit (Victoria University)
- Currently, awaiting examination of a PhD, from the University of Western Australia in Organisational Behaviour and Anatomy & Physiology.
- Deans Merit Award for Master of Science (Waikato University)
- Sarah Anne Rhodes Fellowship (Victoria University)
- APA Scholarship for PhD (University of Western Australia)
Something not many people know
- Once lived in a cave in the south of spain
- Purchased her first home in London
- Shares a date of birth with her life partner (she is the older and wiser one by an hour or so).