Facilitation and Coaching experience
Seven years experience as a management consultant, mentor and facilitator – providing support and training in; communications, recruitment, employee development, manager mentoring.
Ten years experience as a local government senior manager, with experience across differing functional areas including:
- Media relations,
- Community consultation,
- Economic development,
- Customer services
- Human resources
Five years experience in middle management and contract management.
Director of Karepo Pty Ltd an Australian company with three trading arms; Karepo Contracting, Johnston River Slipway and Beach Haven Holiday Rental.
Partner in a NZ Dairy farm.
- Toastmasters International (ACB).
- Advanced Management Programme (NZIM 2004).
- ATCL (Associate of the Trinity College of London – effective speaking).
- Various papers in business management (includes Accounting, Economics, Commercial Law, IT, Organizational Development, Statistics).
Something not many people know
- Claire loves demolition (spent a happy summer demolishing a huge 100 year old storm damaged farm shed, keeping the Kauri for upcycling).
- Used to race karts.
- Was once known as Blue (from Blue and the Duke) an evening jazz and blues show on Big River Radio.
- As a member of Toastmasters International Claire has represented her club in area and regional contests, winning both the humorous and international speeches at area level. See photo proof: