Please note this service is registered with the Management Capability Development Voucher Fund. Find out more by visiting https://covid19.nzte.govt.nz/page/regional-business-partner-network
Now more than ever, tools and techniques to manage leaders wellbeing are critical for them and their organisation’s success.
Our SME Leaders Wellbeing program provides a mix of coaching and workshops to support SMEs leaders’ well-being and hence work performance.
The program has four half-day workshops and four one hour one-one -one coaching sessions.
Topics covered include:
- Supporting the team and culture in times of stress and change
- Mindful leadership and work-life integration
- Personal values and individual goal hierarchies and how they influence work performance
- Creating and maintaining healthy behaviours
- Managing Stress, using HRV and smartphones as a tool to monitor health and wellness (based on the latest scientific research, including Dr Rachels PhD).
Courses are kept to no more than six participants, to maximise impact.