Facing job loss or uncertainty?
No choice but to lay off loyal staff, so want to offer all the support you can?
Or simply wanting a job, company or career move?
Defining, finding and landing a job that excites you is complex in any market, never mind a recession.
Relying on being a competent worker does not make you a skilled job seeker, cv writer or interviewee. There are some basic skills you can learn to get ahead of the crowd. There are also things you can learn and practice to help you manage the stress and uncertainty of job loss or career change.
Come to this fun interactive day to learn or brush up on your job seeker skills.
The day will cover:
• Clarify your ideal role and work environment
• Getting job-ready: application letters, and CV writing
• Presentation and interview tips and tricks
• Staying positive and motivated despite setbacks
• Strategies for coping with job seeker stress
• Minimising the financial impacts in the interim
This course is heavily discounted at only $49pp (including GST) for the full day. We are doing this to play our part at a time that is challenging for so many.
In addition, Karepo PTY Ltd Sponsors two seats on each course – get in touch if you want to apply for a sponsored seat
You can book your seat via eventbrite now.