If we had an apple for every employee wellbeing initiative underway right now, we’d have enough apple pie to feed the world. However not all wellbeing initiatives are created equally – some are even bad apples.
Employee wellbeing programs often overlook individual flexibility. Sure a bowl of free apples and a gym membership might help Jane and John, but what about Sue and Adrian, who hate apples almost as much as they hate gyms?
Also often overlooked is effective measurement; is the program improving wellbeing? What about work performance?
This is where we come in: Rachel has a PhD (on scholarship) in employee wellbeing and work performance, using Heart Rate Variability. These learnings and our skills in strategy, communication and organisational change, mean we can design a bespoke employee wellbeing programme for you that is:
- Factors in physical and mental wellbeing
- Completely scalable (to suit your budget, resources and organisational size – yes SMEs you can afford this too, we promise)
- Built on the science of behaviour change
- Provides for social support (key in successful behaviour change)
- Provides the option for physiological measures of wellbeing (optional for each participant for ethical reasons, which we are happy to discuss with you in depth).
- Able to be effectively assessed
- Supports improved work performance
- Right for your organisation
Get in touch, we would love to talk to you.