If we had an apple for every employee wellbeing initiative underway right now, we’d have enough apple pie to feed the world. However not all wellbeing initiatives are created equally – some are even bad apples.
This is why we created the Wellbeing@Work Audit. We thought with 30+ years consulting between us, as well as one PhD in employee wellbeing and work performance, that we had something useful to offer in this space.
The audit takes a detailed and evidence-based 6-8 week look at how your organisation or team is currently performing with employee wellbeing. This Audit not only gives you a very specific snapshot of where you are now – but also allows improved decision making on your future employee wellbeing investments.
What is a Wellbeing Audit?
An audit of your organisation against the four branches of the Wellbeing & Performance@Work model.
Why care about wellbeing@work?
Organizations that take wellbeing seriously show increased productivity (30%), engagement (40%) and creativity (50%).
Why run a wellbeing audit?
It will allow you to:
- Clarify your strengths and risks.
- Sort anecdote from fact.
- Segment results by your demographics of interest.
- Provide a baseline for future assessments.
- Ensure your wellbeing investments are tailored to your people and your needs.
- Save you from falling victim to the latest ‘wellbeing’ trends.
The audit covers four branches of wellbeing in the workplace.e. factors influencing individual employees such as lifestyle choices, happiness, social support at work as well as factors about the physical work environment. The team and culture branches consider leadership, expectations, autonomy, values and more.
The Audit Includes:
- Focus Groups, to dive deep into factors driving your wellbeing culture (or lack of).
- Staff-wide surveys, covering all four branches.
- A detailed written report of findings and
- Sessions with senior leaders
- Templates and suggestions for sharing your findings with your people.
What to know more?
Get in touch for an obligation free consultation.